An NJEASites website allows your affiliate to:
- Utilize relevant content from njea.org effortlessly on your site.
- Offer a members-only area (secured with your members’ njea.org PINs and passwords) that contains content to be seen only by your members.
- Target member emails through a program integrated with NJEA’s membership database.
- Keep your members up to date on the latest news with your blog.
- Notify your members of upcoming meetings and important dates through the events calendar.
- Easily create unlimited pages of content.
- Store PDFs, Microsoft Office documents, and other files.
- Choose from multiple designs and variations (and growing).
- Provide site search capabilities so members can always find what they’re looking for.
- View reporting that lets you know all about the visitors on your site.
- Offer two-way communication with your members through contact forms.
NJEASites also provides:
- Search engine optimized presentation automatically makes it easier for search engines to read your content (allowing people to find your site and information easier).
- Your site is hosted in a world-class data center for fast response times and fantastic up-times.
- Don’t worry about backups. All sites are backed up and can be restored quickly and painlessly.